The Great Escape 1963 BD50 Bluray Untouched
A group of Americans, Canadians and British want to escape together from a special camp in Bavaria. For that you plan to build a tunnel above all Bartlett (R. Attenborough) and Hilts (McQueen St.). However, not only plan the two an outbreak, but are supported by other professional escapees.
Audio commentary by director John Sturges cast & crew
- The Great Escape: fact and fiction
- The Great Escape: Preparing for the freedom
- The Great Escape: Escape to Freedom
- The Great Escape: A success with critics and audiences
- The Great Escape: The Background
- The Great Escape: The backgrounds - more interviews
The Real Virgil Hilts: A man named Jones
Looking back on the making of the film
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.